Origami Traditional Crane Or Origami Bird

Origami-Crane-Or-Origami-Bird


Here you are gonna learn, how to fold a crane, which is a traditional model from Japan. This is probably one of the first models I learned to fold. I can't even remember when I folded my first crane, but since then I folded many hundreds of them.

It is an old Japanese believe that if you fold 1000 cranes you'll be granted a wish!

You have to start with a Birdbase.



1. Valley fold the sides (top flaps only) to the middle.


2. Repeat step 1 on the other side



3. Inside reverse fold fold the two flaps up to form neck and tail.



4. Inside reverse fold fold the neck down to form the head.


5. Valley fold the wings down as far as possible.


6. The complete crane. You can shape the body by pushing the top point down, pulling the wings a little bit apart or blowing air into the tiny hole at the bottom of the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...